Skip to main content

Certificate Of Pending Litigation—Land Title Act, Form 31

In This Volume

In a claim to enforce a claim of lien, unless security was posted under s. 24 of the Builders Lien Act or a payment made into court under s. 23, a certificate of pending litigation in Form 31 must be registered against title to the property in the land title office or gold commissioner’s office in which the claim has been filed (s. 33(1), Builders Lien Act). The electronic form template in PDF may be downloaded from the Land Title and Survey Authority website at