Skip to main content

Application—Land Title Act, Form 17

In This Volume

This form is used to apply to the land title office to discharge a claim of lien. See s. 25 of the Builders Lien Act, which allows an owner, contractor, subcontractor, other lien claimant, or agent of any of them to apply for the cancellation of a claim of lien. Detailed instructions on how to complete Form 17 are included in the Land Title Electronic Forms Guidebook. The electronic form template in PDF may be downloaded from the Land Title and Survey Authority website at