Skip to main content

In This Volume

44 If a council enters into an agreement with an owner of land to reserve any part of the land for highway purposes, the agreement has the effect of a restrictive covenant running with the land and must be registered by the municipality under section 219 of the Land Title Act.

2003-26-44, effective January 1, 2004 (B.C. Reg. 423/2003).