Skip to main content

In This Volume

  • 12 The application of money referred to in section 11 may, if the court so orders, be made by the trustees, if any, without application to the court, or otherwise on an order of the court, on the petition of the person who would be entitled to the possession or the receipt of the rents and profits of the land if the money had been invested in the purchase of land.