Skip to main content

In This Volume

  • 27.1 (1) Amounts referred to in section 27(3) that are not paid when due may be recovered by the Minister of Finance by
  • (a) issuing a certificate stating
    • (i) the recoverable amount due,
    • (ii) the amount remaining unpaid and interest payable on that amount, and
    • (iii) the name of the person required to pay it, and
  • (b) filing the certificate with the Supreme Court.
  • (2) A certificate filed under subsection (1)(b) is of the same force and effect, and all proceedings may be taken on it, as if it were a judgment of the court for the recovery of a debt in the amount stated in the certificate against the person named in it.

2010-2-35, effective April 1, 2010.