Skip to main content

In This Volume

  • 16 A person with an adverse claim or a claim not recognized in the applicant’s petition, may, at any time before the declaration of title is granted, file a short statement of the claim, verified by an affidavit to be filed with it, and notice of filing must be served on the petitioner or the petitioner’s solicitor.