Skip to main content

521 Notice Of Phased Development Agreement On Land Title

In This Volume

521 (1) If a phased development agreement is entered into under section 516, a notice that the land described in the notice is subject to the phased development agreement must be filed with the registrar of land titles in the same manner as a notice of a permit may be filed.

  • (2) Section 503 applies to a notice under subsection (1) of this section but there is no requirement to file a notice of a minor amendment described in section 519(2).

2010-6-116; RSBC 2015-1-521, effective January 1, 2016 (B.C. Reg. 257/2015).



Use the Form 17 Charge, Notation or Filing, select Nature of Interest, Municipal Government Notice, and attach an image of the original Notice of Phased Development Agreement.