Skip to main content

In This Volume

  • 21 (1) If an amount owing by an owner has not been paid, the Attorney General may
  • (a) issue a certificate stating
    • (i) the amount owing is due,
    • (ii) the amount owing that remains unpaid, and
    • (iii) the name of the person required to pay it, and
  • (b) file the certificate with the Supreme Court.
  • (2) A certificate filed under subsection (1)(b) is of the same effect, and proceedings may be taken, as if it were a judgment of the Supreme Court for the recovery of a debt in the amount stated against the person named.

2006-11-5, effective June 14, 2006 (B.C. Reg. 160/2006).