Skip to main content

In This Volume

  • 345 The minister may hear the complaints or claims made under this Part, or may appoint some other person to conduct any hearing and to report on it.

1979-219-345; 2003-66-35.


The minister usually appoints the registrar of the land title district where the land affected is situated to conduct the hearing.