Skip to main content

In This Volume

  • 344 A person who wishes to complain against the special survey plan or report or to claim compensation must, not less than 7 days before the date set for the hearing, deliver to the minister a written statement setting out the nature and grounds of the complaint or claim.

1979-219-344; 2003-66-35.