Skip to main content

In This Volume

  • 362 If the order of the minister embodied in the order in council registered directs an amount of compensation to be charged to and payable by any person, the amount may be recovered by action in any court of competent jurisdiction as for a debt due to the person to whom it is directed to be paid, and the court may order a sale of the land affected to enforce the lien given by section 357.

1979-219-362; 2003-66-35.